Executive Assistant, CEO’s Office
Posted 924 days ago
- To manage projects and administrative functions under the CEO’s office.
- To support the CEO in strategic initiatives and operational day-to-day matters, and any other roles assigned by the CEO.
Roles and Responsibilities:
To operationalise CEO’s intent across the business operations at strategic and operational levels.
To manage special projects from incubation until handing over to another department for operationalising.
To visualise data and present it in a schematic and sensible manner for senior management meetings and CEO’s decisions.
Prepare reports, collect and analyse information; prepare presentations.
Develop and utilize historical information; provide retrieval of information and records depository.
- Provide appropriate feedback to students on all assessments.
- Participate in Assessment meeting, Research Ethics Committee meeting, Academic Disciplinary Committee meeting, and University’s assessment board meetings.
- Record meeting discussions and follow up on action items in a timely manner.
Responsible for budget preparation for CEO’s office.
Perform executive functions to assist CEO in meetings, calendar schedule, travel planner, etc.
Other duties as assigned.
Critical thinker – the ability to problem solve objectively
- Matured and independent to accomplish tasks given
- Ability to manage time and act with urgency on matters of priority
- A team player
- Shows the ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities without loss of composure
- Ability to work well with other HODs
A person with integrity, and high level of confidentiality
At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
Degree in any discipline
Good writing and communication skills are a must
Proficiency in any data visualisation tool is an added advantage
Take your next step in your career by joining LSBF Team in Singapore
Kindly send us your comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.