The multifaceted approach to education at the School of Advanced Technology and Digital Media (SATD) will enable students to experience the transformative potential of synchronous learning. Students will be able to collaborate and achieve essential knowledge and skills in the classroom, via live broadcast and through blended learning. SATD commits to ensuring that all students have access to a meaningful learning experience through active and applied learning which prepares them for their future studies, research, and employment.
SATD intends to create a new vision of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) education focusing on bridging the gap between laboratory and classroom learning experience. Students can make informed choices in selecting from five specializations in ICT:
- Information Technology (IT)
- Data Analytics
- Cyber Security
- Data Science and Analytics
- Information Security and Digital Forensics
Advantages of studying at the School of Advanced Technology and Digital Media
- Stackable individual modules
- Modules offered with industry collaboration and access to relevant industry resources
- Access to computer laboratory or virtual lab
- Lecturers are educators with industry, research, and teaching experience
- Synchronous learning in the classroom, via live broadcast, and through blended learning
- Graduates of IT specialized courses have a better chance of being hired as the demand for ICT professionals in Singapore is projected to grow
Summary of Pathway
Students can start off their learning journey with a Foundation Diploma and progress onto a Diploma, Higher Diploma, Undergraduate degree, and Postgraduate degree respectively.