Unlock the Psychology of Service Excellence
Understanding and managing emotional triggers is key to provide excellent customer service. This Executive Education course will help you understand how to take control of your emotional processes as well as your customers'.
Professionals in the Service Industry who want to be more aware of their own emotions as well as managing the customers.
Hand-outs and recommended text
A certificate of attendance will be issued to participants who have attended and completed the programme.
- Understanding Emotional Triggers & its impact on Svc Excellence Behavior
- Understanding the Science of Consumer Behavior
- Managing Personal Emotional Triggers
- Managing Customer’s Emotional Triggers
- Being Positively-Emo and Negatively-Emo
- Emotion’s Impact on Service Excellence
- Essential Consumer Economics
- “Consumer Anthropology”: The Schema of the Consumer
- X, Y and Z customers
- Recognizing Emotional Triggers
- Taking control of your Emotional processes
- Taking control of the Customer’s Emotional processes
Request More Information
Contact a programme advisor by calling
+65 6580 7700