From Ideas to Market – An innovation journey
How to turn your ideas into a successful, sustainable business? This course highlights the fact that the next great idea and innovation could come from anywhere or anyone – a student, an employee, a customer, a vendor, or even a stranger. And beyond the product or initial idea, innovation has also become critical in the entire business processes to give your business the leading edge. While many people often see little distinction between creativity and innovation, there is a significant difference between the two. Not all bright ideas are innovative, even if they appear to be quite creative. Being a game-changer, not merely creative, is what makes the difference between a market-altering product and one that has limited appeal.
This programme is ideal for professionals, managers and leaders setting up new business and developing new products/services.
Hand-outs and recommended text.
A certificate of attendance will be issued to participants who have attended and completed the programme.
Targeted at would-be entrepreneurs and business owners, this programme is designed to help participants:
- Explore the differences between creativity and innovation
- Identify factors that influence innovation
- Consider the 4 pillars of success for businesses
- Explore the framework and associated risks for start-up
- Adopt effective tools to generate ideas and implement innovation in the entire business value chain
- Identify barriers to innovation
- Start up and drive a sustainable business, anchored on innovation
The programmes will be delivered through presentations and group activities in a highly interactive environment to encourage active participation, thinking process and self-discovery:
- Create demand for innovation
- How you cannot over-innovate
- If innovation is everybody’s job, it is no one’s job
- How to be vulnerable to possibility
- It is not only about the product
- Framework for start-up businesses
- Risks associated with start-up businesses
- Lessons learned from failures
- The 4 pillars of success for business
Request More Information
Contact a programme advisor by calling
+65 6580 7700