The aim of the Certificate in Cash Management is to provide a detailed and practical workshop that investigates the different aspects of how cash management works in the finance sector.
Holders of the Certificate in Cash Management will be able to use this as a steppingstone to enhance their career prospects internally with their own employers.
This workshop is suitable both for treasury teams and for all commercial bankers, including Relationship Bankers, Trade and Cash Management Sales teams and supporting staff and client services.
A range of learning styles are catered for within this learning with the objective of taking participants to the level of applying the knowledge learned.
Each participant will be presented an electronic certificate on completion of the course.
Upon completion of the workshop, participants would be able to:
- Learn to truly understand why corporate business models need cash management functions, how they measure liquidity performance and they settle intermediary transactions
- An applied approach to teaching the application of cash management banking instruments to customers’ requirements through case studies
- Learn how to review companies and their financial statements to identify cash management opportunities
- Show how cash management impacts a firm’s valuation by comparing a firm with a good cash management structure program and the same business with a dysfunctional cash management program
- Look at how to apply these different facilities to various commercial cash management problems
Profiling companies for cash - Learn about how to profile companies for cash management by looking at their financial statements
- Selling cash management, the benefits
- Financial Statements
- Financial Ratios
- Forecasting Cash Flows and Growth
- Working Capital Management and Floats
- Receivables Management
Forecasting & Floats – Look at best practices cash flow forecasting, floats and receivables / payables management. Review the models and the banking instruments.
- Payables Management
- Receivables, Payables, Liquidity Templates
- Domestic paper-based payment instruments
- Domestic electronic payment instructions
- Banking services for managing floats
- Foreign Payment Systems
- Settlement and SWIFT
Cash Management instruments – The third part is heavily focused on banking instruments around cash management, how the work and how they are sold to clients.
- Documentary Collections
- The crossover between treasury, trade and cash
- Banking and Treasury Systems
- Pooling and Sweeping Methods
- Cash investment assessment techniques
- Cash Investment Products for yield enhancement
Request More Information
Contact a programme advisor by calling
+65 6580 7700