Posted 320 days ago
- Assist the Head of School and is responsible for planning, executing and managing the Business programmes.
- Provide administrative support to the school’s operations not limited to students’ enrolments, student support and services, classroom allocation, students’ & faculty requirements.
- Work closely with Quality Department for submissions to CPE and all other QA requirements.
- Facilitate and arrange logistics for lessons and events ensuring classes are run smoothly on a daily basis.
- Organise and maintain a proper and efficient filing system.
- Prepare monthly reports and analysis, including invoicing, budgets, and expenses.
- Assist in faculty management and the programmes of the respective schools.
- Coordination with university partners in the effective delivery of their programs.
- Ensure efficient and effective program management and operations planning and execution during the study term.
- Any other duties, projects, and assignments assigned by the HOS/DOS.
- Minimum Diploma in any discipline
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in related field
- Work experience in PEI will be an added advantage
- Immediate availability will be an added advantage
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with a positive attitude and multi-tasking.
- Highly organized and meticulous with strong administrative and IT skills.
Take your next step in your career by joining LSBF Team in Singapore
Kindly send us your comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.