Upon completion of the Assurance module, Candidates will understand the nature, purpose, and scope of assurance engagements. Candidates will also be able to demonstrate how an auditor obtains an understanding of the entity, plans and performs audit procedures, collects and documents evidence, and presents reports for statutory audits in accordance with the Singapore Standards on Auditing and Code of Professional Conduct and Ethics.
- Duration: 24 hours (online), 24 hours Online + 15 hours Live Broadcast (blended)
- Delivery Mode:
- Live Broadcast
- Blended (please note our campus is currently closed due to Covid-19)
- Fees: SGD $225 (online), SGD $248 (blended)
- Nature, purpose, and scope of assurance engagements and the regulatory environment for statutory audits
- Assess the relevance and importance of ethics and professionalism in complying with Singapore Standards on Auditing and position the body of knowledge within the wider legal framework in Singapore
- Understanding of the entity, Risk assessment of material misstatement and concept of materiality
- Performing the audit
- Other assignments
- Current issues and developments
No assessment or certificate is involved in this course. Students may sit an external examination conducted by Singapore Accountancy Commission (SAC) after the course.
This course is ideal for the working adults who would like to gain knowledge in the area to prepare themselves for the external Chartered Accountant of Singapore Professional examination.
Students will be given a set of the learning pack prepared by LSBF tutor.
Request More Information
Contact a programme advisor by calling
+65 6580 7700