IBF Funded Courses
[Copy To be replaced]
The Institute of Banking and Finance Singapore (IBF) Description
IBF Approved Courses
The programme will cover latest trends, practices, policies, international standards and conventions and their impact on trade finance instruments and agreements.
[Dropdown tabs information to be replaced]
This accreditation enables Singaporeans and Singapore PR holders to get a part of their course funded by the SSG. Subjected to the eligibility and funding caps, the funding support is up to 90% for Singaporeans and up to 80% for Singapore PR holders.
Course Fee Funding for Self-sponsored Individuals (as of 30 Apr 2021)
|Certifiable courses approved by SSG||Course level||Courses starting before 1 Jan 2022||Courses starting on or after 1 Jan 2022|
|Singapore Citizens (SCs) and Permanent Residents (PRs) (Self-sponsored individuals must be at least 21 years old)||PMET||Up to 50% of course fees, capped at $15 per hour||Up to 50% of course fees|
|Non-PMET||Up to 80% of course fees, capped at $17 per hour|
|SCs aged ≥ 40 years old (SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy)||PMET||Up to 90% of course fees, capped at $50 per hour||Up to 70% of course fees|
|Non-PMET||Up to 90% of course fees, capped at $25 per hour|
To receive funding from SSG, you must meet the following criteria:
- Pass the course
- Achieve a minimum of 75% of the attendance
- Must not be barred from receiving government grants
- You may also be eligible for the course fee (CF) funding at the current rates offered by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG). For more details, please refer to this page.
- Individuals aged 40 and above may also be eligible for the SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy (MCES). For more details, please refer to this page.
- Singaporeans may also use their SkillsFuture credit to offset course fees payable. For more details, please refer to this page.
Request More Information
Contact a programme advisor by calling
+65 6580 7700