Logistics & Supply Chain Management
This two-day course will introduce you to the basic concepts of supply chain management, including the basic flow, core models, supply chain drivers, key metrics, benchmarking techniques, and ideas for taking your supply chain to the next level.
Anyone who wants to gain working knowledge of the subject or has an oversight of the function.
Hand-outs and recommended text.
A certificate of attendance will be issued to participants who have attended and completed the programme.
Upon completion of this 2-day workshop, participants will be able to:
- Define supply chain management and logistics
- Explain the vertical integration and virtual integration models
- Understand the stages in the basic supply chain flow
- Identify participants in the supply chain
- Recognise supply chain drivers and ways to optimise them
- Align supply chain strategy with business strategy
- Determine what metrics to track and how to benchmark the related data
- Troubleshoot basic supply chain problems
- Identify ways to develop your supply chain, such as using third-party logistics providers (3PL’s), insourcing processes, developing sustainable and eco-friendly strategies, leveraging process improvement strategies, and adopting new techniques
- The Evolution of the Supply Chain
- The Basic Supply Chain Structure
- Supply Chain Drivers
- Aligning Your Supply Chain with Business Strategy
- Managing Supply Chain Risks
- Tracking and Evaluating Supply Chain Data
- Troubleshooting Supply Chain Problems
- Sharing Supply Chain Activities
- Sustainable Supply Chain Strategies
- Applying Lean Techniques to the Supply Chain
- The Future of Supply Chain Management
Request More Information
Contact a programme advisor by calling
+65 6580 7700