Coaching & Mentoring
The programme addresses the fundamental difference between Coaching and Mentoring and identify the key features and utilisation of both processes. Strategies on overcoming barriers to effective Coaching and Mentoring will also be reviewed to increase the confidence of the participants in the processes.
- Duration: 2 days, 10am-5pm (12 hours)
- Delivery Mode:
- Live Online
- On campus (please note our campus is currently closed due to Covid-19)
- Fees: SGD $1,284
Leaders, change agents and educators who already work on a one-to-one basis. Other participants include CEOs, senior and middle management, management consultants, SME's and professionals in Sport who want to expand their competence as a coach and mentor.
Hand-outs and recommended text.
A certificate of attendance will be issued to participants who have attended and completed the programme.
The course also addresses the fact that many believe that mentoring and coaching are similar, or even the same thing but this would be a mistake. Both warrant separate consideration in the workplace and by the end of the 2 day course, participants, through 4-Pillar Methodology facilitation and engagement programme, will have a clear understanding of how each should be approached and used within the workplace environment.
Please contact 6580 7341 or email email@example.com to customise a programme to realise your organisation's goals.
This programme is designed to help participants:
- Develop practical repertoire of skills and increase their confidence in the coaching and mentoring processes
- Expand their understanding and awareness of the scope and potential of working one to one
- Identify both their strengths and areas of development in order to provide strategies for continued learning
- How to define coaching and mentoring, highlighting similarities and differences
- How to identify the four key phases of the coaching and mentoring processes
- The GROW model
- How to utilise career coaching skills
- How to practice conducting initial mentoring meeting sessions
- How to guide participants in following the feedback steps necessary for reinforcement and redirection
- How to strategise ways to overcome barriers to effective coaching and mentoring
Request More Information
Contact a programme advisor by calling
+65 6580 7700