Diploma courses in hospitality
In 2016, visitor arrivals in Singapore grew by 7.7 per cent to 16.4 million while tourism receipts rose by 13.9 per cent to $24.8 billion, according to Singapore Tourism Board.
Pursuing the Hospitality programmes at LSBF in Singapore gives you the opportunity to be at the centre of a global tourism hub.
Our programmes are designed to equip students with a strong understanding of theories and techniques. Through practical learning, students will also stand to gain industry-relevant professional skills. Graduates of our programmes can go on to establish careers in the dynamic hospitality and tourism industry.
The Diploma programmes in Hospitality aim to provide students with:
- The ability to present, evaluate and interpret qualitative and quantitative data
- The ability to develop lines of argument and make sound judgements in accordance with basic theories and concepts of their subject area, and the ability to communicate these accurately to a range of peers
- A range of personal and professional skills that can be used in a wide range of situations and contexts
- Support and guidance to develop as independent learners and acquire a range of transferrable skills
This certificate has been designed to give you a foundation for further studies towards a career in the hospitality industry.
This diploma focuses on helping you develop the competencies needed to work in the hotel industry.
Gain the necessary combination of theoretical and practical skills to enter the hospitality industry.
This diploma can be your first step towards a higher education qualification in the hospitality and tourism sector.
This diploma is a second-year course designed to help you achieve a higher education qualification in hospitality and tourism management.
Gain advanced knowledge and practical skills in hospitality to progress in your academic studies or professional career.
This diploma has been designed to meet the increasing demand from hospitality professionals for a postgraduate qualification.
Industrial Partners, Hotels
- Orchard Hotel Singapore
- Mandarin Orchard Singapore By Meritus
- Furama RiverFront, Singapore
- COPTHORNE KING’S HOTEL SINGAPORE
- Fullerton Hotel
- Carlton Hotel Singapore
- Peninsula.Excelsior Hotel Singapore
- IBIS Hotel on Bencoolen
- Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa, Singapore
- Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel
- The Scarlet Hotel
- Hotel Royal
- Shangri-La Hotel Singapore
- Ibis Styles Singapore on Macpherson
- The Regent Singapore (under The Capella Group)
- The Singapore Island Country Club
- The Pan Pacific Hotel Singapore
- Murray Pte Ltd (Six Senses Singapore)
- SG Hotels Pte Ltd (Six Senses Singapore)
- Bay Hotel
Industrial Partners, F&B / Commercial
- Synergyinthesky Pte Ltd
Peach Garden Restaurants
Revenue Valley Pte Ltd
Manhattan Fish Market
IndoChine WaterFront Pte Ltd
Fortune Food / To-gether Café N
Sarika Connoisseur Café Pte Ltd
JKI Holdings Pte Ltd
The Food Theory Group Pte Ltd
- Sitara Restaurant and Louge Pte Ltd
Singapore Swimming Club
FOC Sentosa Pte Ltd
Harry's International Pte Ltd
Garibaldi Pte Ltd
Guro Pte Ltd
Brotzeit Pte Ltd
Papparich Group Singapore Pte Ltd
Pacific One Pte Ltd
Bee Cheng Hiang
Katrina Holdings Pte Ltd
Chaoying Co. (Sabai Fine Thai)
Chao Phraya Co Pte Ltd (Sabai Fine Thai)
Machan's Kitchen Pte Ltd
Jus Delish Group Pte Ltd
Copper Chimney (Indian Restaurant)
Bakery Deport (Cedele)
Harilela Hospitality Pte Ltd (Indian fast food at Airport)
Urban Roti Pte Ltd
Bachmann Japanese Restaurant Pte Ltd
Ya Hua Bak Ku Teh
Let's meat up
Three Little Pigs
Kailash Parbat Pte Ltd
Minora Cuisine Pte Ltd
Pryel Alliance Pte Ltd
Cheng De Xin Xing Pte Ltd
Lifestyle Dining Pte LTd
Heritage Biriyani Singapore Pte Ltd
- Gajalee Coastal Foods Pte Ltd
- Ananda Bhavan
- The Wine Company
- RedDot BrewHouse Pte Ltd
- ABI GROUP PTE LTD
- Marrybrown, Royal Taj
- LAGNAA barefoot dining
- Junior Kuppana
- Samayal by 6ixers
- Spice Fusion
- Trimind Pte Ltd
Why Study Hospitality Diplomas at LSBF
- Choose from a wide range of Hospitality diploma programmes
- Convenient mode of study: full-time or part-time hospitality diplomas and Live Broadcasts
- University Partnerships: we have academic partnerships with a range of renowned institutions such as the University of Greenwich (UOG) in the UK
- Highly experienced faculty members
- Central Location: Our campus is location in the Central Business District of Singapore
- Career Support: Get the tools to perfect your CV, prepare for interviews and secure your dream job
- 6 months of industrial attachment (IA)*
- 4 years of EduTrust Status
*For select programmes only. T&Cs apply.
Visit the How to apply section to know more about the application process to the Diplomas in Hospitality.
You may check the details of the entry requirements for different diploma programmes on the LSBF website.
You may take our English placement test and achieve a passing mark of 72 to qualify entry to diploma programmes.
All LSBF programmes are approved by the Committee for Private Education (CPE) in Singapore.
We have a total of 4 intakes for local students: January, April, July, and October. You are advised to check with your educational consultants on the next available intake.
You may retake the module exam after an approval from the academic department.
The official course schedule will be available 2 weeks before the commencement date of classes. You may request a tentative schedule for reference.
Yes, you may choose to study the programme online; however, you cannot switch the study mode to face-to-face once you have selected the online option. The usual study mode for classes is blended learning, which means a combination of in-class and online study.
All classes are currently recorded and are made available to students.
Various payment methods are available: credit card, NETS, bank transfer or cheque.
Request More Information
Contact a programme advisor by calling
+65 6580 7700