Diploma courses in business
The School of Business at LSBF aims to provide a high-quality education that is contemporary and enable you to find employment in the workplace. Business Diploma courses will help you gain relevant skills and stay competitive in the industry. The combination of theoretical knowledge and practical application will broaden your pathway to your career goals. With a wide range of options, you can choose the course based on your career objectives.
The Diploma programmes in Business aim to provide students with:
- The ability to present, evaluate, and interpret qualitative and quantitative data.
- The ability to develop lines of argument and make sound judgments in accordance with basic theories and concepts of their subject area, and the ability to communicate these accurately to a range of peers.
- A range of personal and professional skills that can be used in a wide range of situations and contexts.
- Support and guidance to develop as independent learners and acquire a range of transferrable skills.
This foundation diploma has been developed as an initial qualification for students who have completed their O-Level and/or high school education, and are aiming to embark on a career in the business industry.
Develop your knowledge of international business and business communication to make constructive judgements in line with proven theories and concepts.
Progress your career with our Advanced Diploma. Acquire decision-making skills and apply problem solving skills to improve your business.
Targeted at aspiring managers, the higher diploma will enable you to learn and apply concepts of business and management in the workplace while also focusing on qualitative and quantitative data.
The Diploma in Banking and Finance has been developed by London School of Business and Finance as an initial qualification for students aiming for a career in one of a wide range of industries, and/or for students aiming for a Higher Education qualification in a subject allied to Banking and Finance.
The Business Diploma Courses help students embark on a career in one of a wide range of industries or progress onto a higher level of qualification.
The credits gained by achieving a Diploma in Business Studies would enable progression to a suitable Advanced Diploma in Business Studies. The credits gained by achieving the Advanced Diploma in Business Studies or Higher Diploma in Business Studies will enable progression into the University of Greenwich (UOG) Bachelor of Arts (Hons) degree programme (Top-up).
Why Study Business Diploma Courses at LSBF
- Choose from a wide range of Business Diploma programmes
- Convenient mode of study: full-time or part-time business diplomas and Live Broadcasts
- University Partnerships: we have academic partnerships with a range of renowned institutions such as the University of Greenwich (UOG) in the UK
- Highly experienced faculty members
- Central Location: Our campus is a location in the Central Business District of Singapore
- Career Support: Get the tools to perfect your CV, prepare for interviews and secure your dream job
- 4 years of EduTrust Status
Visit the How to apply section to know more about the application process for Diploma courses in Business.
You may check the details of the entry requirements for different Business diploma programmes on the LSBF website.
You may take our English placement test and achieve a passing mark of 72 to qualify entry to diploma programmes.
We have various intakes for part-time local and full-time international students throughout the year. You are advised to check with your educational consultants on the next available intake or browse our website for further details.
You may retake the module exam after an approval from the academic department.
Yes, you may choose to study the programme online; however, you cannot switch the study mode to face-to-face once you have selected the online option. The usual study mode for classes is blended learning, which means a combination of in-class and online study.
All classes are currently recorded and are made available to students.
Various payment methods are available: credit card, NETS, bank transfer or cheque.
Request More Information
Contact a programme advisor by calling
+65 6580 7700