Basic Workplace Literacy English for Foreigners
This course aims to help students:
- To understand the basic workplace literacy English for foreigners, especially those adult learners who are working in Singapore and English is a second language to them.
- To be able to master the basic 1,000 words of vocabulary, grammar and simple application of English in workplace.
- To be able to speak and read simple English in workplace.
- Classroom teaching, pair work, group work, discussion and tests.
- Each session 3 hours.
- 3 hours x 10 sessions = 30 hours of study to be covered in 3 months.
- For adult learners with no or very little knowledge of English.
- Students will be able to interact in a simple way, speak and read and understand short texts on daily workplace English.
Upon successful completion of this stage students will be qualified to promote to study the Elementary workplace literacy English.
Request More Information
Contact a programme advisor by calling
+65 6580 7700