LSBF Singapore COVID-19 Precautionary Measures
- 26th February 2020
- Student life
To keep our students, staff and guests safe, we seek your cooperation as we take the following precautionary measures:
- Declaration of travel history by visitors, students and staff to ensure non exposure and risk mitigation
- Travel and health declaration questionnaire to be filled up by all guests before allowing campus entry
- Temperature screening for all persons per campus entry
- Increased frequency of cleaning and sanitization at all shared spaces and common touchpoints
- Hand sanitisers are available at key locations for convenient usage
- Should visitors, staff or students display sickness or respiratory symptoms (e.g. fever, cough, breathlessness); they will be advised to see a doctor immediately and denied entry into campus
- At risk students or staff would be placed on Stay Home Notice / Leave of Absence and would have to work or study from residence instead
- Regular calls and checks on Students on Stay Home Notice to ensure compliance. Reports submitted for verification
- We are constantly monitoring the situation and will continue to do the necessary in order ensure a safe and healthy environment for work and study
Please avoid fake news on social media which may have been circulating throughout this period. To get the most up to date information about the situation, it is recommended to visit the official Singapore government’s Ministry of Health website at https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19
Hear feedback from our current students from
Accounting and Finance
Business – Concordia University Chicago (CUC) MBA Programme
We will continue to take appropriate steps to keep our students safe and on track for their scheduled lessons as well as graduation
Boost your skills, pursue a new career or progress within your current one through a diploma at LSBF Singapore.
Develop transferable skills to help you achieve your career ambitions with our bachelor’s degrees.
We offer a number of master's degrees in partnership with established French and British academic partners.
The WSQ programmes are funded and quality-assured by SSG and aim to support and promote the development of the workforce by professionalising skills and competencies.
Recommended Blogs for You
LSBF Singapore's Dedication to Cultural Diversity and Inclusivity: Nurturing a Global Learning Environment
Did you know that exposure to cultural diversity can help you have a successful career and business? A study by…
While the pandemic has been disruptive for the daily routine of millions, students have been especially affected with their studies…
Request More Information
Contact a programme advisor by calling
+65 6580 7700