As a global institution, our focus is on providing a great student learning experience – in and out of the classroom. With the support of LSBF in the UK and the royal patron, His Royal Highness Prince Michael of Kent GCVO, we equip our students with the requisite knowledge and skills through 7 unique learning entities – School of Professional Education, School of Business and Law, School of Technology, School of Hospitality and Tourism, School of English, Chinese School of International Studies as well as Executive Development & Online Unit.
In 2016, LSBF in Singapore was ranked as the Best Private School in Accountancy and the Best Private School in Hospitality & Tourism in Singapore. As a recipient of the Asia Enterprise Brand Award, our footprint is cemented in Asia. With campus in the heart of Singapore’s dynamic Central Business District, we are well-positioned to present our students to great quality education and skills necessary to succeed in a career.
LSBF takes due care and due diligence to uphold the core principles of confidentiality, integrity and security towards information it receives.
- LSBF will collect Personal Data directly from individuals and secure the relevant consent from them. This may take place in a number of ways, such as when individuals attend /visit LSBF events, campus, and website, send a written order or ask LSBF to provide a product or service over the telephone or internet or video coverage of the premises.
- LSBF websites may also offer interactive facilities, such as customer enquiry or comment, forms and contest entry forms, where Personal Data may also be collected.
- LSBF uses web cookies on its website. Not all cookies collect personal data and where personal data from web cookies is collected, used or disclosed, consent will be sought from individuals.
- In addition, LSBF may obtain Personal Data from third parties such as its agents, referrers, partners, contractors and regulatory authorities.
- Personal Data Collected are used for the intended purposes ("Purpose") of collection.
- Information in LSBF is collected, used and disclosed for the following Purpose, but not limited to:
- administration of applications, admission and enrolment to courses;
- providing LSBF courses and/or services which students have subscribed for and notifying students about important changes or developments to the features;
- updating and managing the accuracy of LSBF records;
- complying with internal LSBF policies and procedures, legal and regulatory obligations;
- assessment and analysis including performance, course delivery and review;
- cross selling, marketing and promotions including administering offers and competitions;
- communications and ensuring customer satisfaction, which may include conducting surveys to improve the quality of LSBF products and services, responding to enquiries and complaints/feedback and to generally resolve disputes;
- applications for employment, evaluation of candidates, management and termination of employment;
- informing events and support services by LSBF.
- Failure to provide relevant and sufficient information about individuals may result in LSBF being unable to provide its products and services as requested.
- Personal data may be disclosed within the LSBF Group, university affiliates, parents and legal guardians of students, recruitment agents, payment transaction merchants, governmental agencies, other financial institutions and any of their respective agents, and/or such persons, whether located within or outside Singapore for the intended Purpose.
- It is necessary for LSBF to process personal information for the Purpose, without which LSBF will not be able to provide the product and/or service that were requested or reasonably expected from LSBF.
- Unless otherwise required or permitted by law, LSBF will only disclose Personal Data with consent of the individual (deemed or written), and will also take reasonable steps to ensure the external organisation to whom LSBF have disclosed the information are also legally bound to protect the privacy of the Personal Data.
- In the course of LSBF performing administrative functions such as enrolment, payments, and responding to enquiries, etc., Personal Data will, by nature of the task, be provided by the individual, including those related to third party (eg. Parent or legal guardian information). In such cases, consent for the collection, use and disclosure of personal information to fulfil the task is voluntarily provided by the individual and hence consent is deemed. In the event the personal data is to be used for a new Purpose, LSBF will notify the individual and seek consent.
- Withdrawal from consent to send specified messages should be notified to LSBF Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) in writing.
- The request for withdrawal will be processed within 4 weeks, upon receipt of request.
- The consequences of withdrawal from such consent (eg. LSBF being not able to provide services to the full extent, failure to be informed of special privileges and discounts, or other services that might be useful) is notified to the respective individual.
- LSBF takes administrative, physical and technical measures to ensure personal data is protected. For this purpose, DPOs are appointed to ensure compliance with the security measures.
Request More Information
Contact a programme advisor by calling
+65 6580 7700