BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting
LSBF in Singapore is proud to offer mentorship for ACCA/Oxford Brookes University BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting programme. Students studying for the Preparatory Course for ACCA now have the opportunity to obtain a degree from Oxford Brookes University, a recognised and highly respected UK University. Jointly designed by the ACCA and the Oxford Brookes University, this degree enables ACCA students to obtain a BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting, upon successful completion of the ACCA Fundamental Level examinations.
- Delivery Mode:
- Live Online
- $750 (inclusive of GST) for existing students
- $850 (inclusive of GST) for external students
The Oxford Brookes University requires the Research and Analysis project to be divided into 3 phases of mentor meetings.
Briefing: Programme introduction, Introduction to the requirements of the Research and Analysis projectExpand
Meeting with Mentors: Discussion with Mentor on the research report progressExpand
Presentation to Mentors: Presentation of the findings from the Research and Analysis projectExpand
- Programme introduction
- Introduction to the requirements of the Research and Analysis project
Date: 29 Jul 2023 (Sat)
Time: 10.00 am - 1.00 pm
Venue: GB Building 13th Floor, Room 13-03
Mentor: Mr Ghan Shyam Dubey
Meeting with Mentors
- Discussion with Mentor on the research report progress
*To be arranged between mentors and mentees.
Presentation to Mentors
- Presentation of the findings from the Research and Analysis project
Upon completion of all 3 stages
- Submission to Oxford Brookes University for assessment and grading of Research and Analysis project
Should students require a deferment in their project submission due to a valid reason, please email to email@example.com for more information. Deferment application is subject to approval. Upon approval, an administrative fee will apply. Only one deferment will be allowed.
The Oxford Brookes University BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting aims to enhance and extend the knowledge and skills gained by ACCA students in their professional studies. It also aims to help students become more effective as professional accountancy students and/or practitioners.
This collaboration offers ACCA students the opportunity to:
- Gain a prestigious award &‐ demonstrating students’ academic achievement
- Be exposed to the regiments of writing a research report, providing a foundation for thesis report writing for future academic pursuits
- Explore further academic/professional development to the next level (i.e. Masters education)
Students will receive the OBU Information Pack.
Students are required to submit a 6,500 word Research and Analysis Project and a 2,000 word Skills and Learning Statement to Oxford Brookes University.
Submissions will be assessed by the Oxford Brookes University Business School in May and November.
The Certificate is awarded by Oxford Brookes University.
Students studying for the Preparatory Couse for ACCA are automatically opted into the Oxford Brookes University BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting Programme upon registering for the ACCA qualification.
Before commencing the Oxford Brookes University BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting programme, you must successfully complete the ACCA Fundamental Level examinations F1 to F9 and complete the Professional Ethics module
To be awarded the BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting, you must:
- Be registered with Oxford Brookes University (ie. opted into the BSc degree scheme before passing any of the three ACCA Fundamentals papers F7, F8 and F9)
- Pass the three ACCA Fundamentals papers F7, F8 and F9 and pass other papers as required to successfully complete all nine Fundamentals level papers
- Complete the ACCA Professional Ethics module
- Complete and pass the Oxford Brookes University Research and Analysis Project
1. To submit your Research and Analysis Project in the May submission
period, this must be completed by 15 April of the same year
2. To submit your Research and Analysis Project in the November
submission period, this must be completed by 15 October of the
The degree must be completed within 10 years of your initial registration onto ACCA’s professional qualification, otherwise your eligibility will be withdrawn.
If you are unsure of your eligibility for the BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting degree, you should first refer to www.accaglobal.com which will tell you whether or not you have opted into the degree scheme or are eligible.
* Admission requirements, dates of submission/results are set by Oxford Brookes University and may be subject to change.
Request More Information
Contact a programme advisor by calling
+65 6580 7700