Enhancing Customer Experience & Achieving Customer Retention for Success
Customer trends are evolving. Traditionally, business decisions, operational processes and organizational structures were designed based on company centric rather than the customer centric. However, the dynamism of customer expectations in the modern business environment requires business to treat customers as drivers of organizational decisions, processes, and changes.
The workshop delivers insights to CX philosophy and framework that allows participants to think from customers’ perspective, identify gaps, share insights and come up with innovative solutions to their customer engagement challenges.
- Start Date: 6 June 2023
- Duration: 1 day, 10am-5pm
- Delivery Mode:
- On campus (Face-to-face training)
S$626.40* (Incl. of 8% GST)
Staff at all level
- Accelerated Training Approach- Learning Design Re-patterning
- Action Based Learning
- Role-Play and Activity
- Recognize the importance of building and maintaining excellent customer service
- Understand today’s customers and what has changed
- Learn what drives buying intent and how to leverage emotional triggers
- Create customer personas and explore your customer journey
- Learn secrets successful companies are creating amazing customer experiences
Upon successful completion of the Programme, participants will be awarded a verified digital certificate by London School of Business and Finance, Executive Education.
Psychological States in Relation to Customers
Emotional Buying Triggers of Consumers
Is CX for you - Self-Audit
Intro to Customer Experience Model
Key Elements for CX Transformation
What is the big deal of Data?
Creating personas with pain points and aspirations (template inclusive)
Understanding the Culture DNA
Mapping your Customer Journey
Drivers of great customer experience
The Disney’s Secret
Delighting & Onboarding - Are you doing it?
Steps to manage Customer experience
Customer Retention & Win Backs
The Pareto Principle and Power Law
CX metrics, measurement
The Retention Formula
Leveraging on technology
Proven strategies for customer retention
Request More Information
Contact a programme advisor by calling
+65 6580 7700