Anacapa Science Fraud and Security Intelligence Analysis
Anacapa Science is a World-renowned system of analytical techniques designed to enable Investigators and Analysts to better understand complex sets of data and provide quality information to decision-makers. Their techniques have been introduced to hundreds of organisations and continue to add value in today’s complex world.
- Duration: 5 days, 10am-5pm
- Delivery Mode:
- Live Online
Non-Member: S$4280.00* (Incl. of 7% GST)
Member: S$3638.00* (Incl. of 7% GST)
*Group discount for registration of 3 pax or more for the same course on the same date: 10% OFF
All investigators who need the ability to analyse complex information and draw investigative conclusions from that information.
A range of learning styles are catered for within this learning with the objective of taking participants to the level of applying the knowledge learned. Each analytical method will be fully explained by the tutor and discussed with participants. Many of the techniques will be practised by the participants offline and debriefed with the group online.
Upon successful completion of the Programme, participants will be awarded a verified digital certificate by London School of Business and Finance, Executive Education.
This Executive Education programme has been designed to enable participants to develop and apply techniques of criminal intelligence analysis in a law enforcement and security service context. This include enabling participants to interpret and predict situations using critical thinking and analytical techniques.
Choose this course to develop internationally recognised standards and methods in the analysis of large amounts of information from a wide variety of sources using Anacapa Sciences concepts of research to predict the future by inference development.
- Describe and apply the internationally recognised intelligence cycle
- Describe the techniques of data collection and evaluation
- Describe the components of the analytical process
- Develop association matrices
- Identify and target intelligence gaps
- Produce and test Hypothesis
- Construct charts from their analysis on any identified subject
- Distinguish between inductive and deductive logic
- Apply inductive logic to analysis
- Identify the components of critical thinking
- Develop inferences from analysis
- Identify logical errors in thinking and investigation
- Deliver clear and concise briefings
Request More Information
Contact a programme advisor by calling
+65 6580 7700