Strategic Partnerships and Alliances - Mergers and Acquisitions
“One plus one equals five instead of two,” says Schnurr. That is the power of synergy business can get by entering strategic partnerships and alliances. Whether your business wants to access new products, new markets, or beat the competition strategic alliances and collaborations play a crucial role.
To grow or expand, businesses need to build skills to enter effective strategic alliances and better collaborations as a part of their overall business strategy. Such strategic alliances and M&As help to create competitive advantages for the business.
This 2-days program helps the business to identify potential partners to accomplish their strategic goals. Participants will learn to map the processes in their business, identify the gaps in missing capabilities, adopt best practices, benchmark with their competitors, and will learn how to enter new markets. Participants will also learn about ecosystem development and alliance design.
- Duration: 2 days, 9.30am-4.30pm
- Delivery Mode:
- Live Online
- On campus (Face-to-face training)
Non-Member: S$1391.00* (Incl. of 7% GST)
Member: S$1182.35* (Incl. of 7% GST)
*Group discount for registration of 3 pax or more for the same course on the same date: 10% OFF
Executives, top and middle level managers.
Real life case studies and Brainstorming exercises.
- Gain an understanding of the procurement function and its various sub-processes
- Understand different types of risks, security, resilience, and response measures to risks
- Understand how to measure risks and its impact on business
- Prepare policies, strategies and implement effective controls
- Learn how to monitor and review the controls and evaluate performance of resilience management system
Upon successful completion of the Programme, participants will be awarded a verified digital certificate by London School of Business and Finance, Executive Education.
Understand how to enter strategic alliances
Understand how to identify potential partners
Learn how to negotiate with the partners
Develop a business process map
Identify missing capabilities and strategic opportunities
Learn how to apply best practices
Request More Information
Contact a programme advisor by calling
+65 6580 7700