Enterprise Risk Management
Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) enables a company to identify and address potential events that pose the greatest risk to the ability of for the business to gain a competitive advantage. The aim of corporate risk management is to develop a comprehensive view of risks within the organisation and their potential impact on business.
A manager should know how to anticipate emerging trends, plan, adapt to changes and effectively respond to the disruption by converting the crisis into a strategic opportunity. This 2-day course is for managers and executives having a key role in risk management, strategy, or resilience of the organisation.
This course will explore the integrated risk management process and will discuss actions to be taken by the managers. The topics covered will provide knowledge and skills to enable the participants to handle the crisis situations.
Executives, Middle and Top-level managers.
Real life case studies and Brainstorming exercises.
- Understand different types of risks, security, resilience, and response measures to risks
- Understand how to measure risks and its impact on business
- Prepare policies, strategies and implement effective controls
- Learn how to monitor and review the controls and evaluate performance of resilience management system
- Learn to apply disaster and recovery management system
Upon successful completion of the Programme, participants will be awarded a verified digital certificate by London School of Business and Finance, Executive Education.
Concepts of risks and risk management & Agenda
ERM- Frameworks- IFAC, ISO and COSO
Risk Management Process
BCP and Disaster Recovery Planning
Request More Information
Contact a programme advisor by calling
+65 6580 7700