Advance Project Management
Industry 4.0 and the evolving digital transformation have driven organizations to increasingly turning to advance project management to help them deal with what is confronting them. They see the benefits of relying on project management to help them not only deal with but also adapt as their groups work to drive forward their initiatives and programs. The overall goal of this program is to provide participants with a comprehensive methodology and techniques to define, plan and execute projects successfully.
The emphasis throughout this course is on the application of practical tools and techniques to enhance the effectiveness of project planning and implementations in organizations.
- Duration: 2 days, 9.30am-4.30pm
- Delivery Mode:
- Live Online
- On campus (Face-to-face training)
Non-Member: S$1284.00* (Incl. of 7% GST)
Member: S$1091.40* (Incl. of 7% GST)
*Group discount for registration of 3 pax or more for the same course on the same date: 10% OFF
Staff, who are required to lead projects or support the major parts of a project as a core team member in their respective organisations and units, would find this program helpful to their project roles and responsibilities.
This program will be delivered via conceptual briefing using written and visual aids. Participants will be provided the opportunity to work with cases and actual job projects to apply the project management tools and techniques. Time will be allocated to practise the use of the tools and techniques on actual job situations.
The workshop leader will facilitate group discussions and feedback on the application of project processes and techniques on the cases, actual job situations and related exercises. Participants should be able to complete a project plan at the end of the program.
- Use the relevant background information as they align and put together a project charter.
- Develop flexibility in project planning and coordinating project support.
- Use the project tools such as the Project Charter, Network Diagram, Gantt Chart, Risk Management, and Issue Resolution Worksheet, to monitor project implementation and deal with and adapt to changes and issues requiring resolution.
- Recognize and influence factors that will bring about project success.
- Do a proper project closeout to enable a transition to the next phase.
Upon successful completion of the Programme, participants will be awarded a verified digital certificate by London School of Business and Finance, Executive Education.
- Program Overview
- Catching-up on where we have been and are
- Objectives & Agenda for 2-days
- Project Management framework
- Small Group Activity: Review & Presentations of Project Charters and Plans against project definitions
- Small Group Activity:
- Review of Obstacles-Strengths to develop
- Effective Meeting Management
- Influence & Stakeholder Management
- Planning project
- Developing Work-Breakdown structure
- Scheduling tasks
- Individual Activity: Work on scheduling tools
- Small Group Activity: Real Project Applications
- Planning project
- Closure & Summary
- Review of Activities for Day 1
- Summary: What works and Further Expectations
- Introduction of Day 2 Activities
- Agenda for Day 2
- Reflections & Project Management Reflections & Project Management
- Continue Small Group Activity: Real Project Applications & debrief
- Planning project
- Assess risks
- Continue Small Group Activity: Risk Management of Real Projects
- Resource management
- Implementing project
- Launch Plan
- Monitor Plan
- Project after-action debrief
- Program Closure & Summary
- Action Planning
- Program Evaluation
Request More Information
Contact a programme advisor by calling
+65 6580 7700