Diploma courses in Technology
The School of Advanced Technology and Digital Media at LSBF provides a range of career-oriented Diploma programmes to help students embark upon a career in the Information Technology (IT) Industry, upgrade their skills, or progress to a University Degree in Computer Science. Students will benefit from a combined approach of lectures (practical or/and theory) and tutorials to develop a wide array of skills.
The Diploma courses in Technology aim to equip students with:
- New age and Industry relevant skills like Cloud Computing, Web Technologies, Software Development, Cyber Security, and Mobile App Development
- The ability to design and implement high quality and robust software products
- The ability to professionally analyse and design information systems
- The capacity to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills when working in groups or leading teams
- A qualification to pursue higher-level studies
You can choose from the following programmes:
The Certificate in Robotics Programming (CRP) prepares learners for transition into higher education study, by equipping them with the fundamental skills, and knowledge needed to be successful in their chosen area of related disciplines. Programming is a key skill to develop for working in robotics.
This foundation diploma has been developed as an initial qualification for students who have completed their O-Level and/or high school education, and are aiming to embark on a career in the business & IT industry.
The Diploma in Information Technology (IT) provides students with the necessary theoretical knowledge and practical skills to meet career opportunities in the IT industry.
The Diploma in Data Analytics has been developed to provide a qualification for students who are seeking to work in the Business Analytics Industry or in occupations where Big Data management will be of utility.
The Higher Diploma in Computer Science aims to achieve an international standard of high-quality training which will lead to a universally recognised qualification, enabling graduates to pursue a career in computer science or enrol in undergraduate programmes at a university.
The Higher Diploma in Data Science and Analytics has been developed by the London School of Business and Finance, School of Advanced Technology and Digital Media to provide a qualification for students who are seeking to work in the data science, business analytics industry, or in occupations where big data management will be of utility.
The Diploma courses help students embark on a career in one of a wide range of industries or progress onto a higher level of qualification.
Why Study Diploma Courses in Technology at LSBF
- Choose from a wide range of industry-relevant programmes
- Convenient mode of study: Full-time or part-time, live broadcast option available
- Highly experienced faculty members
- Central Location: Our campus is a location in the Central Business District of Singapore
- Career Support: Get the tools to perfect your CV, prepare for interviews and secure your dream job
- 4 years of EduTrust Status
Visit the how to apply section to know more about the application process for Diploma courses in Technology.
Request More Information
Contact a programme advisor by calling
+65 6580 7700