Diploma courses in logistics & Supply Chain Management
Apply for diploma programmes in logistics to boost your career and learn new skills. LSBF Singapore offers a variety of diplomas, all taught by expert faculty and designed to help you access new job opportunities. When faced with a business challenge, you’ll be able to apply problem solving skills to resolve them, enabling you to be an effective member of any organisation.
The Diploma in Logistics & Supply Chain Management aims to:
- Provide students with an understanding of the core concepts, theories, and techniques in the Logistics & Supply Chain Management field
- Provide students with an introduction to the latest technology and development in the Logistics & Supply Chain Management industry
- Help students develop competence in the areas of study and solutions to problems in industry
- Enhance an awareness of the business, legal and social responsibilities of logistics operations
- Synthesize the requirements of industry regulatory systems
- Allow students to gain a high degree of effectiveness within the industry by providing a wide range of relevant knowledge and skills to complement their experience in their scope of work
This diploma has been designed as a qualification for students aiming for a career in logistics and supply chain management or a wide range of industries, and/or for students aiming for a higher education qualification in the subject.
This advanced diploma has been developed for students aiming for a higher education qualification in the subject area, and/or for students aiming for a career in business and management.
This higher diploma is a qualification for students aiming for a career in one of a wide range of industries, and/or for students aiming for a higher education qualification in a subject allied to logistics and supply chain management.
The Logistics & Supply Chain Management Diploma Courses help students embark on a career in Logistics and Supply Chain Management or progress to a higher level of qualification.
The credits gained by achieving the Diploma in Logistics & Supply Chain Management would enable progression to the Advanced Diploma in Logistics & Supply Chain Management. The credits gained by achieving the Advanced Diploma in Logistics & Supply Chain Management or Higher Diploma in Logistics & Supply Chain Management will enable progression into the University of Greenwich (UOG) Bachelor of Arts (Hons) degree programme (Top-up).
Why Study Logistics & Supply Chain Management Diplomas at LSBF
- Choose from a wide range of Logistics & Supply Chain Management Diploma programmes
- Convenient mode of study: full-time or part-time logistics & supply chain management diplomas and Live Broadcasts
- University Partnerships: we have academic partnerships with a range of renowned institutions such as the University of Greenwich (UOG) in the UK
- Highly experienced faculty members
- Central Location: Our campus is a location in the Central Business District of Singapore
- Career Support: Get the tools to perfect your CV, prepare for interviews and secure your dream job
- 6 months of industrial attachment (IA)*
- 4 years of EduTrust Status
*For select programmes only. T&Cs apply.
Visit the How to apply section to know more about the application process to the Diplomas in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
You may check the details of the entry requirements for different diploma programmes on the LSBF website.
You may take our English placement test and achieve a passing mark of 72 to qualify entry to diploma programmes.
All LSBF programmes are approved by the Committee for Private Education (CPE) in Singapore.
We have a total of 4 intakes for local students: January, April, July, and October. You are advised to check with your educational consultants on the next available intake.
You may retake the module exam after an approval from the academic department.
The official course schedule will be available 2 weeks before the commencement date of classes. You may request a tentative schedule for reference.
Yes, you may choose to study the programme online; however, you cannot switch the study mode to face-to-face once you have selected the online option. The usual study mode for classes is blended learning, which means a combination of in-class and online study.
All classes are currently recorded and are made available to students.
Various payment methods are available: credit card, NETS, bank transfer or cheque.
Request More Information
Contact a programme advisor by calling
+65 6580 7700