Diploma courses in accounting and finance
LSBF Singapore offers diplomas in accounting and finance to help you boost your career and to acquire new skills that will enable you to progress onto further qualifications. Not only will you acquire fundamental knowledge and skills in this industry, you will also be able to apply them practically so that you can enter a number of different job roles.
The Diplomas in Accounting and Finance aims to:
- Provide students with the knowledge and skills that will enable them to follow a wide range of careers in accounting and business & finance.
- Lay the foundation for future and continuing professional development.
- Develop students’ competence and practical skills in accounting.
- Provide students with the relevant knowledge and understanding of accounting and finance as it relates to the wider business context.
This diploma will prepare you for a successful career in the financial sector. You will also learn about cost accounting, international business management, quantitative methods and much more.
Gain the key skills you need to start your career in finance. Alternatively, this diploma can be your first step towards a higher education qualification.
This diploma, designed to help you achieve your academic and professional goals, focuses on complex financial subjects including taxation, auditing and business law.
The Accounting & Finance Diploma Courses help students embark on a career in one of a wide range of industries or progress to a higher level of qualification.
The credits gained by achieving the Diploma in Accounting & Finance would enable progression to the Advanced Diploma in Accounting & Finance. The credits gained by achieving the Advanced Diploma in Accounting & Finance or Higher Diploma in Accounting & Finance will enable progression into the University of Greenwich (UOG) Bachelor of Arts (Hons) degree programme (Top-up).
Why Study Accounting & Finance Diploma Courses at LSBF
- Choose from a wide range of Accounting & Finance diploma programmes
- Convenient mode of study: full-time or part-time accounting & finance diplomas and Live Broadcasts
- University Partnerships: we have academic partnerships with a range of renowned institutions such as the University of Greenwich (UOG) in the UK
- Highly experienced faculty members
- Central Location: Our campus is located in the Central Business District of Singapore
- Career Support: Get the tools to perfect your CV, prepare for interviews and secure your dream job
- Rated as the Best Accounting Schools in 2016*
- 4 years of EduTrust Status
*T.E.D. Awards 2016
Visit the How to apply section to know more about the application process for the Diploma in Accounting & Finance.
You may check the details of the entry requirements for different Accounting & Finance diploma programmes on the LSBF website.
You may take our English placement test and achieve a passing mark of 72 to qualify entry to diploma programmes.
In 2017 - The London School of Business and Finance (LSBF) Singapore was named the Best Private School in Accountancy at the Training & Education Development (T.E.D) Awards ceremony.
We have various intakes for part-time local and full-time international students throughout the year. You are advised to check with your educational consultants on the next available intake or browse our website for further details.
You may retake the module exam after an approval from the academic department.
Yes, you may choose to study the programme online; however, you cannot switch the study mode to face-to-face once you have selected the online option. The usual study mode for classes is blended learning, which means a combination of in-class and online study.
All classes are currently recorded and are made available to students.
Various payment methods are available: credit card, NETS, bank transfer or cheque.
Request More Information
Contact a programme advisor by calling
+65 6580 7700