- A Fellow member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (FCCA), ASEAN CPA, and Master of Science in Accounting and Financial Management (MSc.).
- More than 25 years of lecturing experience in accounting and finance-related subjects
- Lectured internationally in Malaysia, China, Brunei, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Africa, and Singapore
- Produced a total of 37 ACCA prize winners in both Malaysia and Singapore since 2007
- Outstanding lecturer award by SAA Global Education, Education Arm of Institute of Singapore Chartered
Accountants (ISCA) in 2013.
- Project Mentor since 2008 for the Oxford Brookes Programme
- Widely recognized for his simple teaching techniques that turn a difficult topic into an enjoyable learning experience