Finance & Accounting for Banking & Finance Professionals
For any progressive banks, the ability of its relevant personnel, such as those in relationship management, risks, credit and lending, to understand accounting principles and interpret financial statements is critical for them to contribute effectively and create value for its stakeholders and be a leading banking service provider in its operating markets.
Banking & finance professionals, particularly those in relationship management, risks, credit and lending; anyone who want to enhance their finance and accounting capability within their functional roles.
Hand-outs and recommended text.
A certificate of attendance will be issued to participants who have attended and completed the programme.
The “Finance and Accounting for Banking & Finance Professionals” course aims to equip participants with practical knowledge of the subject matter to enable them to effectively include finance and accounting considerations in their respective functional roles.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the general accepted accounting practices and accounting cycle as well as budgeting control investment appraisal and risk management
- Summarise how key financial statements, namely balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statement are prepared and how they relate and impact each other
- Calculate common ratios for analysing the financial strength of a company
- Interpret and harness pertinent data and information from financial statements and reports in their decision making
- Discuss issues of short and long term financing, and working capital management
- Roles of Finance and Accounting
- Key Financial Reports / Financial Analysis
- Financing and Working Capital
- Best Practices in Budgeting Process
- Corporate Governance and Risk Management
Request More Information
Contact a programme advisor by calling
+65 6580 7700