LSBF in Singapore Awarded Fair Employment Practices Certification
- 31st August 2012
London School of Business & Finance (LSBF) in Singapore is proud to receive the Fair Employment Practices Certification from the Tripartite Alliance for Fair Employment Practices (TAFEP).
This certification recognises LSBF as sharing the vision of adopting fair and merit-based employment practices in the management of its human resources, adhering to the 5 key principles of fair employment practices that the Tripartite partners – the Ministry of Manpower, the National Trades Union Congress and the Singapore National Employers Federation endorse.
LSBF is committed to the implementation of the following fair employment practices:
- Recruit and select employees on the basis of merit (such as skills, experience or ability to perform the job), and regardless of age, race, gender, religion, family status or disability.
- Treat employees fairly and with respect and implement progressive human resource management systems.
- Provide employees with equal opportunity to be considered for training and development based on their strengths and needs, to help them achieve their full potential.
- Reward employees fairly based on their ability, performance, contribution and experience.
- Abide by labour laws and adopt Tripartite Guidelines which promote fair and responsible employment practices.
Elisabetta Ceragioli, Managing Director for LSBF in Singapore, said: “We are committed to providing our staff a culture that thrives on team spirit, communication and excellence. It is also our aim to provide our staff the opportunity to achieve personal and professional success.”