Lecturers, School of Technology
Full Time / Part Time
Posted 781 days ago
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities that facilitate blended learning and applied learning experiences.
- Provide a variety of learning materials and resources for use in teaching, learning and research activities.
- Identify and select different instructional resources and methods to meet students' varying learning needs.
- Use relevant technology to support blended learning instruction.
- Set, moderate, and grade coursework, project, dissertation, and examination assessment briefs.
- Provide appropriate feedback to students on all assessments.
- Participate in Assessment meeting, Research Ethics Committee meeting, Academic disciplinary Committee meeting, and University’s assessment board meetings.
- Keep updated with developments in the subject area, teaching resources, research, and teaching and learning methods.
- Any other duties assigned by HOS or DOS
- Candidate must possess at least Master's Degree in IT, Computing, Computer Science, IS, Cyber Security, Information Science, Management, Management Science, Analytics, Knowledge Engineering, Computational Physics, Computational Engineering or Science, Software Engineering, or any related discipline.
- ACTA / ACLP / SDALT teaching qualification would be an added advantage
- At least 3 - 5 Years of working experience in the related field is required
- Strong passion for teaching
- Ability to share industry experience
- Must be current with learning methods and strategies
- Must be student-oriented
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Have good organizing & planning skills, high work standards, and able to adapt to changes
- Able to problem solve, have high-stress tolerance & good decision-making skills
Take your next step in your career by joining LSBF Team in Singapore
Kindly send us your comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to email@example.com. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.