Exam Invigilator (Contract for Service)
Posted 152 days ago
The role of the invigilator is to administer the examination and ensure that students abide by the rules and regulations set out for the examinations.
- Attend examination briefing prior to the examination period
- Mark attendance of students taking examinations
- Ensure students adhere to examination rules and the examination is in accordance with examination policy
- Record of any examination irregularities
- Distribute examination scripts before the examination, collect and collate examination scripts for a proper handover to instructors after the examination
- Assists in any other administrative matters
- Minimum O / A Levels, Diploma
- Singaporean Only
Take your next step in your career by joining LSBF Team in Singapore
Kindly send us your comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.