Exam Invigilator (Contract for Service)
Posted 6 days ago
The role of the invigilator is to administer the examination and ensure that students abide by the rules and regulations set out for the examinations.
- Attend examination briefing prior to the examination period
- Mark attendance of students taking examinations
- Ensure students adhere to examination rules and the examination is in accordance with examination policy
- Record of any examination irregularities
- Distribute examination scripts before the examination, collect and collate examination scripts for a proper handover to instructors after the examination
- Assists in any other administrative matters
- Minimum O / A Levels, Diploma
- Singaporean Only
Take your next step in your career by joining LSBF Team in Singapore
Kindly send us your comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.