The London School of Business and Finance (LSBF) in Singapore has obtained accreditation from SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) to deliver Workforce Skills Qualification (WSQ) courses, as an Approved Training Organisation (ATO). The WSQ programmes are funded and quality-assured by SSG and aim to support and promote the development of the workforce by professionalising skills and competencies.
WSQ Approved Courses
This programme provides you with the necessary tools and conceptual foundations in quantitative reasoning to extract information intelligently from this sea of data.
This programme will provide an overview of a system for network administrators who require skills training in protecting, detecting, and responding to the threats on the system network.
This programme furthers the understanding of basic principles of data visualization in Identifying and selecting the appropriate graphs to visualize data. Both the design and delivery of the content is based on sound, industry-recognized cognitive learning principles and evidence-based research.
This accreditation enables Singaporeans and Singapore PR holders to get a part of their course funded by the SSG. Subjected to the eligibility and funding caps, the funding support is up to 90% for Singaporeans and up to 80% for Singapore PR holders.
Course Fee Funding for Self-sponsored Individuals (as of 30 Apr 2021)
|Certifiable courses approved by SSG||Course level||Courses starting before 1 Jan 2022||Courses starting on or after 1 Jan 2022|
|Singapore Citizens (SCs) and Permanent Residents (PRs) (Self-sponsored individuals must be at least 21 years old)||PMET||Up to 50% of course fees, capped at $15 per hour||Up to 50% of course fees|
|Non-PMET||Up to 80% of course fees, capped at $17 per hour|
|SCs aged ≥ 40 years old (SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy)||PMET||Up to 90% of course fees, capped at $50 per hour||Up to 70% of course fees|
|Non-PMET||Up to 90% of course fees, capped at $25 per hour|
To receive funding from SSG, you must meet the following criteria:
- Pass the course
- Achieve a minimum of 75% of the attendance
- Must not be barred from receiving government grants
- You may also be eligible for the course fee (CF) funding at the current rates offered by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG). For more details, please refer to this page.
- Individuals aged 40 and above may also be eligible for the SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy (MCES). For more details, please refer to this page.
- Singaporeans may also use their SkillsFuture credit to offset course fees payable. For more details, please refer to this page.
Request More Information
Contact a programme advisor by calling
+65 6580 7700