Postgraduate Degree Courses
LSBF in Singapore has strategic partnerships with the University of Greenwich, University of East London, and Grenoble Ecole de Management to offer postgraduate programmes in:
Throughout the programme, you will develop your understanding of global strategy, international marketing, sustainability and international entrepreneurship.
This MA programme will help you understand about international business strategy whilst developing your leadership, problem-solving and collaboration skills.
This postgraduate programme will help you develop your understanding of business management including political, economic and environmental factors.
This programme will help you develop knowledge and research skills in artificial intelligence, computer vision and data analytics.
This programme will help you develop skills in the field of information security and digital forensics.
Why study masters degree Courses at LSBF
- Range of Programmes: LSBF offers Post Graduate programs in International Business, Finance and Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Convenient mode of study: full-time or part-time masters degree as per your convenience.
- Strong Partnerships: LSBF is a member of the Global University Systems, a growing network of 20 institutions and academic partners providing education to over 75,000 students worldwide.
- Central Location Advantage: Our campus is location in the Central Business District of Singapore.
- Awards: LSBF has been rated as the Best Accounting Schools in 2016*
- Faculty: Benefit from highly experienced faculty members.
- Career Support: Get the tools to perfect your CV, prepare for interviews and secure your dream job.
- 4 years of EduTrust Status
*T.E.D. Awards 2016
About University of Greenwich (UoG)
The University of Greenwich is a public university located in the United Kingdom. Located in London and Kent, it traces its roots back to 1890. UoG degrees are designed with industry boards to ensure that UoG graduates are equipped with the cutting-edge skills and knowledge they need to secure a position in their chosen profession.
UoG qualifications are recognised and valued by employers around the world. Prominent alumni of the university and its predecessor organisations include Nobel Laureate Charles Kao, who was awarded the Nobel Prize in Physics in 2009 for his work on transmission of light in fibre optics, and Abiy Ahmed, who won the 2019 Nobel Peace Prize.
About University of East London (UEL)
The University of East London (UEL) is a public university in the UK and is recognised as such by the UK government. It has two campuses in London - Stratford and London Docklands. According to the recently published QS rankings for 2021, UEL ranks 68th amongst UK institutions. UEL and its predecessor institutions have a number of notable academic staff and alumni, including politicians, business people, authors, actors, musicians, and sportspeople.
- Computer Science ranked 1st for student satisfaction amongst all London Universities (Guardian 2019)
- UEL computing courses are 2nd in London and 3rd in the country overall amongst all modern universities (Guardian 2019)
- UEL is accredited by the British Computer Society (BCS), the Chartered Institute for IT, so holding a degree from UEL will be recognised worldwide
About Grenoble Ecole de Management (GEM)
Grenoble École de Management is a French graduate business school specialized in Business and Management. It was founded in 1984 in Grenoble by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Grenoble. Grenoble Ecole de Management (GEM) has earned both national and international recognition. Founded in Grenoble, a city of science and technology, our GEM has greatly developed its expertise in the management of technology and innovation—an expertise that is now the foundation of the brand’s excellence and international renown. The MSc in Finance programme is ranked 16th Pre-experience Master in Finance program in the world.*
The costs of studying in Singapore will differ depending on your programme selection, cost of lifestyle, etc.
It depends. Some Colleges / Universities accept alternative qualifications for their Degree programmes. Some colleges / Universities are stricter on the admission requirement. We will evaluate our candidates on a case by case basis.
Our Scholarships are the only in the form of discounts. Kindly check with our friendly consultants if there are any scholarships available.
Our classes are delivered in Blended Learning mode. We have a mix of face-to-face learning as well as online components. Programme delivery will be in accordance with our planned schedule.
Generally, it will be good to submit your application one to two months prior to the intake commencement date as that will give sufficient time to complete enrolment formalities.
Please feel free to discuss the details with our friendly consultants as we offer several modes of instalment plans.
You will no longer be able to submit an application once the cut-off date is over. Please follow the application periods for successful enrolment.
Request More Information
Contact a programme advisor by calling
+65 6580 7700