Your Plan, to "UNPLUG" YOU - What's the worst that could happen?
This unique programme is suitable for those who want to establish a disciplined approach to eliminate overflow of information that overwhelms them and unplug themselves from their gadgets. Participants will learn how and when to "power-down" and what tools they can use to focus on what really matters and get more out of life.
Anyone feeling overwhelmed by daily activity, tasks and project requirements and the demands of team members, manager, co-workers or customers.
Hand-outs and recommended text.
A certificate of attendance will be issued to participants who have attended and completed the programme.
Dr Luuk van Breda has more than 35 years' experience helping both businesses and individuals realise their full potential. Working on projects ranging from USD 5m to USD 350m, his work has taken him all over the world including nearly 20 years in South East Asia.
This has afford him a deep understanding of regional markets. His professional experience with organisations of all sizes, from SMEs to large domestic and international corporates in both the private and public sector ensures that Dr van Breda has a strong grasp of all major business and people drivers.
Dr van Breda has spent the last 4 years creating, developing and delivering a sophisticated and detailed training methodology built around the '4 Pillars' of Communication, Negotiation, Presentation & Listening Skills.
Dr van Breda is an accomplished public speaker and is highly experienced in running and organising discussion seminars on topics related to doing business in a rapidly changing world. He gained his formal academic qualifications in the Netherlands, was a professional sports athlete and managed football, baseball and field hockey teams.
"Luuk is a passionate and charismatic lecturer with profound knowledge on how to address soft skill deficiencies in nowadays corporate world. He doesn't mind going the extra mile and always thrives for the best in people"
What should set the tone and promise of a day? How to be better focused, more creative and positive? How to use meditation, writing skills, use entertainment and books and become inspired by other people? All of us need to unplug. Too often, we feel overwhelmed by our gadgets - always connected to email but perhaps not adequately to our personal life. It's time to take a break. Let the detoxing begin.
- How would participants want to unplug in order to recharge and how to build the discipline to create the space necessary to find what will/could be next.
- When we are constantly overwhelmed with sound bites, we are not allowed to discover what we are capable of or who we are. How powering-down for a period of time provides the opportunity to reset and re-focus and thus gain appreciation and gratitude for the lives we have been given.
- How to lead others to create a sustainable future? Participants learn to teach their teams how to unplug and thus cultivate fluid organisations; first you need to lead yourself.
- When we need to connect regularly, it is our obligation to recharge every day. How our world does not need more consuming. It needs more creating. It needs your passion, your solution, and your unique contribution. And how to begin contributing to a better world because of it.
- How to de-activate Facebook during vacation and set a rule to shop locally
- How to get over themselves and prioritise some time off; think: "What's the worst that could happen?"
- How to take the weekend off - Saturday is pretty much the best time to unplug
- How to go away for a weekend - do not take the mobile phone charger
- How to start Unplugging one week day a week - it could change your life
- How to take a workout break - unplugging through exercise will allow you to keep the pace required for your busy life at home and at work
- How not to take a mobile phone into meetings - it is important that you give your undivided attention to colleagues and partners and expect the same respect in return
Please contact 65807341 or email email@example.com to customise a programme to realise your organisation's goals.
Request More Information
Contact a programme advisor by calling
+65 6580 7700