Personal Effectiveness Boot Camp
Why are there so many different organisational systems and time management methods out there? The answer is simple - like any other personal challenge, like weight loss or money management, there is no “one size fits all” solution. You must build a solution that works for you.
Over the course of this two-day workshop, we will explore various time management and organisational tools and techniques so that you can build a customised productivity plan for your personal and professional lives. At the end of the course, you will emerge with a plan that works for you, so that you can start regaining control of your life!
Professionals who wants to increase their efficiency at work.
Seminar, class participation, printed materials, supplementary readings, and case studies.
A certificate of attendance will be issued to participants who have attended and completed the programme.
Upon completion of this two-day workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify what personal efficiency is, what skill sets can improve your personal productivity, and what attitudes we should cultivate
- Explain why multi-tasking is a myth
- Describe what role long-term goals play in short-term efficiency
- Share a personal vision and develop dreams and goals from it
- Apply the 80/20 rule and learn how it should affect planning
- Identify the characteristics of a good organsational system
- Develop a plan for an efficient workspace, including a customised information center and a filing system
- Apply a system that will allow you to process any type of information that crosses your desk, including e-mail, electronic files, paper files, voice mail, text messages, and drop-in visitors
- Use the Eisenhower principle to prioritise work
- Say no
- Use routines to simplify your life
- Understand why you procrastinate and develop methods for tackling tasks
- Apply ideas and tools to make your household more productive and efficient
- Understanding Personal Efficiency
- Developing the Right Attitude
- Laying the Foundation
- The Building Blocks of a Good Organizational System
- Creating the Right Environment
- Setting Up Your Virtual Environment
- Setting up Your Information Management Center
- Managing Information in Six Easy Steps
- Prioritizing Your Tasks
- Saying No
- Creating Routines
- Stopping Procrastination Now (Not Later!)
Request More Information
Contact a programme advisor by calling
+65 6580 7700