Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
Framework and practical techniques on arguably the most important life skill to ENHANCE learners’ self & social awareness and ability to connect with others to succeed in the workplace.
Emotional intelligence or EQ, is the ability to be aware of and to manage emotions and relationships. It’s a pivotal factor in personal and professional success. IQ will get you in the door, but it is your EQ, your ability to connect with others and manage the emotions of yourself and others, that will determine how successful you are in life.
We have all worked with and listened to brilliant people. Some of them were great and… well, some were not so great. The mean and the meek and all those in between can teach us more than they realize. When we look at the truly extraordinary people who inspire and make a difference you will see that they do this by connecting with people at a personal and emotional level. What differentiated them was not their IQ but their EQ – their emotional intelligence.
Professionals who need to maximise their performance as well as personal and business success by increasing emotion management and self-understanding through EI skills.
Hand-outs and recommended text.
A certificate of attendance will be issued to participants who have attended and completed the programme.
Upon completion of this two-day workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand what emotional intelligence means
- Recognise how our emotional health and physical health are related
- Learn techniques to understand, use, and appreciate the role of emotional intelligence in the workplace
- Read vital cues of people’s emotions, so that they can deal more confidently with emotions in themselves and others
- Overcome personal beliefs that might be holding you back from becoming a more influential and engaging communicator
- Learn powerful techniques to master your emotions so that you can connect emotionally with your coworkers, customers and other stakeholders
- Create a personal vision statement
- Understand the difference between optimism and pessimism
- Validate emotions in others
- Emotional intelligence defined
- Enneagram and communications
- EQ blueprint
- Validating emotions in others
- Understanding emotions
- Setting your personal vision
Request More Information
Contact a programme advisor by calling
+65 6580 7700