Strategic Leadership & Change
The management programmes at London School of Business and Finance look at a variety of key areas of effective and strategic management, aiming to give you the confidence and knowledge to manage in a number of different industries. Each of the management options brings together a unique group of people who wish to grow and unlock their potential. The courses develop managers that are valuable assets to employers, and individuals with fresh perspectives and skills.
Strategic leadership and change is designed specifically for mid-level and senior level executives. The programme has been created for those looking to develop the competencies to be an effective manager and leader, with the ability and potential to implement change.
Hand-outs and recommended text.
A certificate of attendance will be issued to participants who have attended and completed the programme.
- Learn to effectively carry out financial analyses, position audits and make strategic choices in developing and building business strategy
- Achieve your strategic goals by improving your persuasion and influencing skills
- Become skilled in the execution of business strategies
- Learn to confidently manage projects and execute business process change, leveraging on information technology
- Acquire the skills to effectively manage people and organisations in a dynamic business environment
- Achieving Personal Mastery
- Analyzing Our Mental Models
- Achieving a Shared Vision
- Systems Thinking
- Understanding Leadership
- Five Practices
- Managing Change
- The Four Room Apartment
- Types of Thinking
- Influence Strategies
- A Simple Problem Solving Process
- Strategic Planning
- Doing Delegation Right
- Meeting Management
- Pumping Up a Presentation
Request More Information
Contact a programme advisor by calling
+65 6580 7700