mini MBA - Executive Development Programme
Being a successful manager requires understanding many subjects and practicing a range of skills. The mini-MBA programme will introduce you to a broad range of management areas, giving you the ability to make effective management decisions. With this course, you will gain a good understanding of key strategy and leadership issues and the latest trends in business.
This is knowledge that will immediately benefit your personal and professional development, as well as improving your performance in the workplace. You will also be able to identify new areas to focus on if you choose to undertake further study.
This course is ideal for professionals and new managers.
Seminar, class participation, printed materials, supplementary readings, and case studies.
Participants are expected to participate actively in the formative assessments and active learning activities conducted throughout the course to attain a certificate of completion.
Work experience: Minimum of 3 years management experience
Academic qualifications: Undergraduate degree. Equivalent, relevant work experience also accepted.
On successful completion of the module, students should be able to:
- Recognise their leadership style and objectives, and how they can influence others and help them reach their goals
- Improve their understanding of management terms and processes
- Discover how to succeed in business - gain skills, create networks, inspire and be inspired by others
- Gain a better understanding of areas of their skill and knowledge on which they may wish to focus future development
- Develop their ability to contribute effectively to discussions and decisions relating to the future of their organisation
- The Challenge of Managing Yourself
- Successfully Managing Individuals
- Leading High Performance Teams
- The Fundamentals of Finance and Budgeting
- Guiding Growth through Effective Business Strategy
- Inspiring and Managing Change
Request More Information
Contact a programme advisor by calling
+65 6580 7700