Leadership and Management Techniques
Designed for professionals taking on management role and new managers, this course will equip learners with the knowledge, skills and competencies on effective leadership and management. Techniques that will be cover includes people management, current leadership thinking, leadership styles, conflict management and effective communication to develop the confidence of the participants as leaders and managers.
Framework on techniques and concepts on leadership and management, with case studies to ENHANCE learners’ confidence in their new roles.
Professionals taking on management role and new managers.
Hand-outs and recommended text.
A certificate of attendance will be issued to participants who have attended and completed the programme.
- Prioritise, plan, and manage their resource and time effectively in the context of a supervisor
- Identify their primary leadership style as well as develop flexibility to use other leadership styles
- Develop and manage the potential and performance of teams through communication and coaching
- Resolve conflicts effectively, engage their teams productively and develop well-rounded solutions to problems using the various management and leadership techniques presented
- Understanding Leadership
- Managers vs. Leaders
- Team Learning
- Managing Your Time and Your Energy
- The Commitment Curve
- Managing Performance and Development
- Feedback Techniques
- Doing Delegation Right
- Influence Strategies
- Managing Relationships
- Dealing with Conflict and Difficult Issues
- What Successful Leaders Do
Request More Information
Contact a programme advisor by calling
+65 6580 7700