Collaborative Dialogue & Coaching
This two-day executive programme will help you understand how to manage the employees' performance effectively. You will learn how to adapt your communication style to different personalities and much more.
Professionals, managers responsible for staff performance.
Hand-outs and recommended text.
A certificate of attendance will be issued to participants who have attended and completed the programme.
The programme aims to equip managers with applicable skills, knowledge and techniques to manage performance effectively at the workplace such as the following:
- Performance management concepts, including coaching and mentoring
- Strategies and pitfalls to successful performance management
- Performance management as a tool for motivation and improved productivity
- Performance based appraisals and rewards, and how to deal with performance issues
- Targeted case studies
- The Different Phases of Performance Management
- The Communication Elements in the Performance Appraisal Interview – Overview and Application Examples
- Performance Management Pitfalls to Avoid
- Understanding Personality and Communication Styles
- How to Adapt Your Management/Communication Style to Different Personalities
- Dealing with Transactions: Equalizing for Collaboration; Conflict; Communication Breakdown
- Planning of the Correct Strategy; Using the Correct Goal-Setting Approach
- Targeted Case Studies in Performance Management
Request More Information
Contact a programme advisor by calling
+65 6580 7700