Presentation Skills Course
Many people fear public speaking, yet many business professionals are required to deliver powerful presentations as part of their jobs. This could include presenting a business idea to gain budget approval, the progress of a project or a business unit’s status. Whether you are presenting to an individual, a small group or a large audience, it is not knowing just what to do but being able to actually do it.
This course is designed to help any professionals who are taking on the challenges of professional presentation, and require a structured approach in order to present effectively and confidently.
Hand-outs and recommended text.
A certificate of attendance will be issued to participants who have attended and completed the programme.
Besides learning how to prepare a polished presentation, participants will have plenty of opportunities to practice their presentation skills and pick up essential presentation techniques during the course to help them gain the experience and confidence.
- Establish rapport with their audience
- Use techniques to reduce nervousness and fear
- Understand your strengths as a presenter and how to appeal to different types of people
- Use visual aids to create impact and attention
- Develop techniques to create a professional presence
- Prepare and organise information in different ways
- Stop! Check Your Mouth!
- What's Your Type? How About Mine?
- Positive Self-Talk
- Maximising the Most of Meetings
- Body Language
- Sticky Situations
- I Can Just Send an E-mail, Right?
- Overcoming Nervousness
- The Five S's
- Start Writing!
- Audience Profile
- Your Speaking Voice
- Add Punch to Your Presentation
- Your Presentation
Request More Information
Contact a programme advisor by calling
+65 6580 7700