The Bank Inside Out
For any progressive banks, the ability of its personnel to grasp and relate key business drivers and functions is critical for them to contribute effectively and create value for its stakeholders and be a leading banking service provider in its operating markets.
This will be a highly engaging, fully-packed workshop which covers banking front to back and inside out in an informative and easy to follow manner over the course of two days. It is very useful for attendees wanting to learn more about how a bank functions, serves customers, manages risks, generates profit and supports the economy.
Hand-outs and recommended text.
A certificate of attendance will be issued to participants who have attended and completed the programme.
“The Bank Inside Out” workshop aims to give participating bank personnel a complete overview of the banking sector, taking into consideration the various entities, their operations, the customers and the facilities that customers require banks to deliver.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Discuss how banks work internally, how they deliver financial intermediation, settlement, risk transference and financing to clients
- Have a foundational overview of finance, the markets and the economy more broadly so that they can appreciate how banks support all industry sectors in the economy
- Understand how banks operate under tight regulatory boundaries and generate profit
- Appreciate how to value a financial entity (using various case studies)
- How banks deliver financial products
- The fundamentals of finance
- Insights into how a bank functions
- Both large business models and micro finance aspects of banking are explained
- How banks provide the following services:
- A.Working capital finance & capital raising
- B.Clearing and Settlement
- C.Risk transference
Request More Information
Contact a programme advisor by calling
+65 6580 7700