Finance for Non-Financial Managers
It is increasingly important for non-financial professionals, managers and leaders to be able to understand and analyse financial information to contribute effectively to their organisations. These may include managing their department budget more efficiently, analysing financial information to help them in their decision making and strategic planning, and assessing financial impacts and risks associated with their roles and functions.
Professionals, managers and leaders looking to enhance their finance literacy.
Hand-outs and recommended text.
A certificate of attendance will be issued to participants who have attended and completed the programme.
The programmes aim to equip non-financial managers with foundation financial knowledge and tools to enable them to effectively include financial considerations in their respective functional roles in order to:
- Interpret and harness financial information in their decision making and strategic planning
- Systematically assess the financial viability of their functions, plans and projects
- Manage and control their budget effectively on a day-to-day basis
- Roles of Finance and Accounting
- Key Financial Reports / Financial Analysis
- Financing and Working Capital
- Best Practices in Budgeting Process
- Corporate Governance and Risk Management
Request More Information
Contact a programme advisor by calling
+65 6580 7700