Enterprise Risk Management
Key concepts and implementation of ERM, with case studies, to ENABLE learners to gain a better understanding and awareness of risk and how to manage them. Risk management has become an increasingly important part of organisational best practices. Corporations have realised that effective risk management can not only reduce the negative impact of crises; it can provide real benefits and cost savings. The risk management framework covered in this workshop can be applied it to a single project, a department, or use it as a basis for an enterprise-wide risk management program.
All levels of corporate professionals who have keen interest in risk management. In particular the course should be especially useful for those in corporate finance, treasury and risk management.
Seminar, class participation, printed materials, supplementary readings, and case studies.
A certificate of attendance will be issued to participants who have attended and completed the programme.
- Identify and evaluate common potential business risks
- Describe the key components of reporting, monitoring, and evaluation of a risk management program design and complete a basic risk assessment
- Apply preventive measure against potential risks
- Make sound business decisions with business risk management approach
- Incorporate risk management as a foundation for business success and achieve sustainable growth
- What is Risk Management?
- Measuring Market Risk
- Credit Risk Management
- Operational Risk Management
- Organisation and Relationship with Internal Audit and Compliance.
Request More Information
Contact a programme advisor by calling
+65 6580 7700