Advanced Financial Modelling
Focused, application–based programme on the advanced accounting tool to ENHANCE learners’ aptitude to build and test financial models for the purpose of evaluating projects, investments and strategic plans
This is an advanced course of LSBF Business Financial Modelling Programmes and is suitable for those in accounting, finance, trade, and investment functions.
Senior Financial professionals and managers, as well as professionals and managers across other specialisations, whose functions have significant impact on the organisation’s capital and earnings. Or delegates who had attended Business Financial Modelling.
Seminar, class participation, printed materials, supplementary readings, and case studies.
A certificate of attendance will be issued to participants who have attended and completed the programme.
Upon completion of the workshop, participants would be able to:
- Understand the reasons why transaction risks occur
- Gain insight into the processes and systems for trading
- Learn how to measure the financial impacts from risk
- Review best practices for identifying & treating trade exceptions
- Build a performance & risk framework for transaction risk
- Templates built to assess transaction risk control performance
- Calculations and models for measuring risk are investigated
- New regulations are explained & translated to requirements
- Review and capture Key Risk / Performance Indicators
- Modelling algorithms are handed to the class
- Modelling Fundamentals
- Modelling Uncertainty
- Financial Modelling
- Reporting & Data Management
Request More Information
Contact a programme advisor by calling
+65 6580 7700