GRADUATION CEREMONY 2022
Date : 30 July 2022 (Sat)
Time : 1.00pm – 5.00pm
Venue : Carlton Hotel, Empress Ballrooms Level 4&5, 76 Bras Basah Road, Singapore 189558
Please RSVP via https://forms.gle/XjNoDxRtHC9dBxZ59 by 15 Jul 2022 (Fri). Before you RSVP, please refer to the details below about the event.
Fees are inclusive of prevailing GST. Fees paid are strictly non-refundable.
Please make payment by 18 Jul 2022 (Mon). Registration of this event will only be confirmed upon receipt of payment. Details of the payment mode will be provided in our acknowledgement email to you.
2. Gown Rental
Creative District Pte Ltd is the appointed photographer and gown rental centre for this event. Please make arrangement (and payment) with Creative District directly regarding the gown rental by 28 Jul 2022 (Thu). You are required to do an online registration for the gown rental here. You will be required to enter a password for the registration. The password is “CD2022”.
- Full Set Academic Dress Rental (Gown, Sash )
- Diploma/Advanced Diploma/Higher Diploma : $50 Nett (Cash Payment)
- Full Set Academic Dress Rental (Gown, Sash and Cap) -
- ACCA/Undergraduate/PostGraduate Degree : $60 Nett (Cash Payment)
Refundable Deposit: $150 Nett (Cash Payment)
Rental period: 1 week
20 Jalan Kilang ABM Building unit 06-01 Singapore 159418
Opening Hours: Mon - Fri (10am-7pm), Sat (10am-5pm). Closed on Sun and Public Holiday
3. Dress Code
You must be properly attired as befits the occasion. The academic gown is mandatory and all graduates are advised to observe the following dress code.
- For men, please wear long-sleeved shirt with collar, a tie and long pants
- For ladies, please wear a long-sleeved blouse with collar and long pants or knee-length skirt
- No casual pants, jeans, T-shirts, polo shirts, shorts, culottes or bermudas
- No slippers, sneakers, canvas shoes, sports shoes or open toe sandals
Refreshment will be served at the end of the graduation ceremony. The menu is of no-pork-no-lard.
5. Vaccination Status
All attendees of this event are required to be covid vaccinated for at least 2 doses. Proof of vaccination is to be presented upon entry. Entry will not be allowed if proof of vaccination status is not available.
6. Acknowledgment of Receipt of Registration
You can expect to receive an acknowledgment email within 3 working days upon your registration. Upon receipt of payment, a confirmation email will be sent to you with the details of the actual reporting time for the event.
For enquiries, please email Wendy Wong at wwong@LSBF.edu.sg.