The LSBF Bursary 2020 aims to support Singaporeans and Singapore PRs who are presently involuntarily unemployed due to retrenchment or contract termination as a result of COVID-19. London School of Business and Finance in Singapore is providing a 100% tuition fee waiver of a chosen LSBF Diploma Programme for intakes starting October 2020.* We are offering an opportunity for those who are currently unemployed due to COVID-19 to stay relevant in the workforce by reskilling or upskilling knowledge in various fields.
All students who are awarded the bursary are required to attend all classes/ lectures/ tutorials, as per the academic schedule and timetable of LSBF Singapore. The classes will be broadcasted live for students to attend from the comfort of their homes. Students may be required to attend certain sessions in the face-to-face mode as required by the academic curriculum.
The bursary will be provided to a maximum of 100 students who meet the eligibility requirements of the bursary, the chosen program, and join a batch. Learn more to find out if you’re eligible to apply.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Applicants who have lost their jobs due to lay-offs or retrenchment on or after 1st April 2020 and are currently unemployed.
- Applicable for ONLY for Singapore citizens or Permanent Residents.
- Applicants who meet the minimum entry requirements of the program.
- All applicants are required to produce proof of such lay-off or retrenchment by producing the valid official letter of retrenchment and submit an affidavit stating that they are currently unemployed.
- Application and all miscellaneous fees payment must be made within 1 week (7 days) after the application period closes.
24 September 2020 - 23 October 2020
To learn more about the LSBF Bursary 2020 and to apply, please download and fill out the application form and email it together with your supporting documents to email@example.com. To enquire more, please call +65 6580 7700 to speak to our education consultants.
*Terms & conditions apply