Welcome to one of the most exciting, international cities in the world. Singapore is where East meets West, combining the best of both cultures in a modern, dynamic city. This key financial centre is a major trading hub, one of the world's busiest ports and one of the most politically stable places in the world; all of which makes it an attractive base for a wide variety of multinational corporations.
There is also a long history of educational excellence here, making this the perfect place to study the world of business. Furthermore, English is the most widely spoken language in Singapore, so it's also an ideal location in which to learn English.
First-rate transport links
Situated in the heart of Southeast Asia, Singapore is within easy reach of exotic places such as Malaysia, Thailand, Cambodia, China and even Australia. Flights from Singapore's Changi Airport go all over the world and the airport is renowned for its excellent service.
Getting around Singapore itself is also inexpensive and straightforward. The Singapore Mass Rapid Transit (SMRT) is an efficient, air-conditioned rail service, with stations across the city. Alternatively, you can use buses and taxis to discover Singapore, and for travelling to and from London School of Business & Finance in Singapore.
A vibrant culture
Singapore is home to a mixture of Chinese, Malay, Indian, European and other peoples, resulting in a colourful fusion of cultures. The city also has four official languages (Malay, English, Mandarin and Tamil), adding to Singapore's cosmopolitan feel. You'll find an eclectic range of architecture, from Hindu temples to futuristic skyscrapers, as well as mouth-watering cuisine from around the globe.
No matter how long you spend studying with us in Singapore, you'll always find something new and interesting to see or do. Here's a small taste of what you can expect:
- World-class shopping: Singapore is paradise for shoppers. Whether you want to explore traditional markets, or visit the glamorous shopping malls of Orchard Street, Singapore has it all.
- Fascinating museums: There are some superb museums and art galleries in Singapore, showcasing everything from the history of the city, to priceless works of art.
- Verdant parks and gardens: Singapore is a bustling metropolis and a constant hub of activity, but open green spaces are never far away. The Singapore Botanic Gardens are particularly popular with locals wanting to unwind.
- Wildlife: Owing to its tropical climate, Singapore is a haven for wildlife. Visit Singapore Zoo, Jurong Bird Park or the unique Night Safari to witness the best of it.
- Nightlife: From elegant establishments such as Raffles Bar, to busy nightclubs, this city has a dazzling array of nightlife. Enjoy a night at the theatre, listen to jazz in an atmospheric bar, or watch the sun set over the marina with a cocktail; you can do all this and more in Singapore.