Operations cum IT Executive
- Provide IT support to internal staff and students and ensure smooth daily systems and server operations within the school.
- Receive instructions and/or work under instructions from UK office.
- Perform IT related tasks as and when required, such as back up data and installation and/or upgrading and/or maintenance of computing systems.
- Provide support to and ensure that all facilities including classrooms projectors, computers, printers and photocopiers are functional.
- Perform maintenance works on Audio Video equipment.
- Assume the role of Fire Warden and Risk Assessment Member in our LSBF premises.
- Keep the Operations Room neat and tidy.
- Setting up of classrooms as per classroom schedule.
- Comply with respective regulatory requirements and organization’s policy and operations manuals to ensure safe and healthy workplace environment.
- Liaise with external contractors for IT project works (including request for quotations, perform supervisory works and verification of works completed) as assigned by Management.
- Attend to and resolve feedback and/or complaints relating to IT matters from students and/or internal staff.
- Opening and/or closing of offices as per roster.
- Any other ad hoc assignments.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably junior executives specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent with relevant experience in education industry.
- Able to work shifts, late night and weekend.
Kindly send us your comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.