OBU Mentor Role (Adjunct)
- Provides mentoring services to OBU students as per guidelines laid out by OBU.
- Provides regular reports/updates to the school on the students’ academic performance.
- Highlight to the school whenever a student is not able to complete the project on time.
- Acts as a sounding board to explore ideas and issues arising from research.
- Provides positive and constructive feedback on research being carried out.
- Challenges and discusses effective communication with students to help them better master their projects.
- Helps the students to ask the right questions, to think systematically, to learn to apply appropriate evaluation techniques and to analyze and interpret the findings.
- Approachable and has genuine interest in helping students to succeed.
- Provides subtle guidance but ensures students make the decisions.
- Grasps the essence of the technicalities without becoming a subject matter expert.
- Listens and actively ask questions.
- Helps the students meet their objectives.
- Offers support and encouragement.
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned by supervisor.
- Experienced in mentoring and subject to the approval of OBU.
- ACCA member/ ACCA tuition provider/ Degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Business/ Economics Graduate or Post graduate.
- A qualified Chartered Certified Accountant will be advantage.
- Good communication skills.
- Committed to students’ academic success.
- Respects confidentiality and is trustworthy.
Kindly send us your comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.