CFA Lecturers (Adjunct)
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities that facilitate active learning experiences
- Assist in developing schemes of work and lesson plans
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities
- Prepare classroom for class activities
- Provide a variety of learning materials and resources for use in educational activities
- Identify and select different instructional resources and methods to meet students' varying needs
- Instruct and monitor students in the use of learning materials and equipment
- Use relevant technology to support instruction
- Observe and evaluate students' performance and development
- Assign and grade class work, homework, tests and mock exams
- Provide appropriate feedback on work
- Encourage and monitor the progress of individual students
- Maintain accurate and complete records of students' progress and development
- Update all necessary records accurately and completely as required by law, district policies and school regulations
- Prepare required reports on students and activities
- Manage students behaviour in the classroom by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures
- Maintain discipline in accordance with the rules and disciplinary systems of the school
- Perform certain pastoral duties including student support, counselling students with academic problems and providing student encouragement
- Participate in department and school meetings if required
- Keep updated with developments in subject area, teaching resources and methods and make relevant changes to instructional plans and activities
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Education/Teaching/Training or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): self motivated, communication skills, learning orientation, organizing and planning, flexibility and adaptability, initiative.
- At least 2 year(s) of teaching experience is required for this position.
- At least 1 year of working experience in a related industry is required for this position.
- Passed all 3 levels of CFA
Kindly send us your comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.