Adjunct Lecturers (Hospitality in Chinese)
- Prepare lecture notes, powerpoint slides for teaching assignment.
- Assign and grade class work, homework, tests and assignment.
- Observe and evaluate students' performance and development.
- Encourage and monitor the progress of individual student
- Assist in developing schemes of work and lesson plans
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities.
- Prepare classroom for class activities.
- Use relevant technology to support instruction
- Set exam questions with marking scheme and mark exam scripts
- Perform certain pastoral duties including student support and counselling students with academic problems and providing student encouragement.
- At least 3 year of working experience in Hospitality industry.
- Has very good command of English and Chinese both in writing and oral (to translate materials and teach in Mandarin).
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to share hands-on industry knowledge and experience.
- Passion for teaching
- Possesses at least a Degree in Hospitality or Tourism.
Kindly send us your comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.